GeoMO 2004: Geotechnical Uncertainty and Reliability Based Foundation Design
Matching Research Agency
|Missouri University of Science and Technology|
Richard W. Stephenson
University of Missouri-Rolla
127 Civil Engineering
Rolla, Mo 65409
|p||(573) 341- 6549|
|Students will be invited to attend at a reduced fee|
|Present a seminar with top academics to promote our Transportation Research, ties with MoDOT.|
One day seminar given by one of the leading authorities on foundation design for transportation structures and Reliability Based Design.
- Establish UMR as a source of high-level continuing education.
- Acquaint important and influential professionals with UMR programs.
- Establish collaborative arrangements with high profile researchers from other universities.
- Forge ties with MoDOT personnel.
- Acquaint regional engineering professionals with the programs and facilities available at UMR.
|Continuing Education, outreach in foundations for transportation structures.|
|Project Start Date:||September 14, 2004|
|Project End Date:||September 21, 2004|
Relationship to other Research/Projects
|Gives exposure to all of Missouri University of Science and Technology transportation related research to influential and important colleagues.|
Technology Transfer Activities
|Exposure to all of Missouri University of Science and Technology transportation related research.|
Transportation Research Board Keywords
Seminar, Technology transfer, foundations, piers, piles, reliability, Load and Resistance Factor Design.