GeoMO-1: Deep Foundations for Transportation Structures
Matching Research Agency
|University of Missouri-Rolla|
|Richard W. Stephenson|
University of Missouri-Rolla
127 Butler Carlton
Rolla, Mo 65409
|Students will be invited to attend at a reduced rate.|
|Present a seminar with top academics to promote our transportation research and ties with the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT).|
One day seminar given by two of the leading authorities on deep foundations for transportation structures.
- Establish UMR as a source of high-level continuing education.
- Acquaint important and influential professionals with UMR programs.
- Establish collaborative arrangements with high profile researchers from other universities.
- Forge ties with MoDOT personnel.
- Acquaint regional engineering professionals with the programs and facilities available at UMR.
|Continuing education, outreach in foundations for transportation structures.|
|Project Start Date:||09/10/2003|
|Project End Date:||06/13/2004|
Relationship to other Research/Projects
|Gives exposure to all of UMR's transportation related research to influential and important colleagues.|
Technology Transfer Activities
Transportation Research Board Keywords
|Seminar, technology transfer, deep foundations, piers, piles.|