- The Center
- The DOT UTC Program
- Research Equipment
- Education and Technology Transfer
- Past Events
- Annual Reports
- Related Links
1. Research Selection: an objective process for selecting and reviewing research that balances multiple objectives of the program.
2. Research Performance: an ongoing program of basic and applied research, the products of which are judged by peers or other experts in the field to advance the body of knowledge in transportation.
3. Education: a multidisciplinary program of course works and experiential learning that reinforces the transportation theme of the Center.
4. Human Resources: an increased number of students, faculty, and staff who are attracted to and substantively involved in the undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs of the Center.
5. Diversity: students, faculty, and staff who reflect the growing diversity of the U.S. workforce and are substantively involved in the undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs of the Center.
6. Technology Transfer: availability of research results to potential users in a form that can be directly implemented, utilized, or otherwise applied.